You already know that Plush Team members are all awesome plush makers, but did you know that many of us don't make just plush? It's true! For a lot of us, working in a couple of different mediums helps fuel our plush-making and spurs us on to use new techniques or experiment a little. Plus, changing things up is fun! Here's a brief rundown of what some of the PT members are working on that's NOT plush:
- I (Karissa / Kitty Kitty Crafts) have been steadily working toward a handmade wardrobe and just finished my first jacket!
- Rita / Mochi Studios has been finishing up some beautiful quilts and knitting a lot of shawls, including some with beads! Her Instagram feed is full of gorgeous inspiration (and lots of delicious food!)
- Catherine / Raggy Rat has been drawing some lovely pet portraits, which you can see on her facebook page.
- Dawn / Treacher Creatures has recently painted some excellent acrylic landscapes, as well as some fun animal illustrations, as you can see on her facebook page.
- Gretchen / Oopis Nein is working on a fun series of botanical illustrations, which are for sale in her Etsy shop here.
- Jennifer / Yermit also has a great series of illustrations, which you can view here.
- Jessica / Plushroom Soup is an AMAZING knitter! Check out her many finished sweaters here.
- Maike / Creepy and Cute makes polymer clay miniatures, in addition to her great plush, which you can see here.
If you want to keep up with everything that Plush Team members are making, check out the Plush Team member facebook page list or the list of Plush Team members on twitter! You can also "like" the Plush Team page on facebook or follow the Plush Team twitter account, too. See you there!